Electric frying pans are easily one of the quickest, cheapest ways you can get more cooking space in your kitchen. They are great to make side dishes in while the main course is bubbling away on your stovetop. Much the same as a traditional skillet, the best electric frying pan can be used to pan fry and sauté, some even allow for deep frying. More adventurous chefs utilize their electric skillets for baking. The best electric frying pan features a range of temperature settings that allow for myriad cooking experiences, some even go all the way up to over 400 degrees Fahrenheit. With nonstick interiors, most boast a glass lid that simplifies the monitoring of your cooking. The larger ones allow for multiple foods to be made at once, or servings for the entire family. If you’re a serious cook, it’s best to invest in a high quality electric skillet, we have listed a top three of what we consider the best electric frying pans currently on the market.
Best Electric Frying Pan – Top 3
No matter if you are ready for some great grilled food, a delicate omelet or amazing pancakes, the CucinaPro Electric Skillet will produce quality results time and again. Manufactured with stainless steel, this lovely electric skillet will quickly become a household staple. At 16 inches, it is definitely large enough to make meals for a family of four, and with its even heating technology it cooks quickly which means less kitchen time and more quality time.
- Comes with a temperature probe to ensure even cooking throughout.
- Tempered glass lid holds in the heat, while allowing you to see your food to monitor the process.
- CucinaPro Skillet is hand washable.
- Secure handles for safe use.
- Needs to be seasoned before use.
- After extensive use the plug may need replaced.
The Zojirushi Gourmet d’Expert Electric Skillet features multi-function technology, has a ceramic non-stick interior and is deep enough to make soups while still being wide enough to grill. Settings that range from under 200 for warming all the way to 430 degrees allow you to cook just about anything you might like. The cooking pan can even be used directly on the stove burner, making this truly one of the best electric skillets for versatility. The tempered glass lid makes checking on your food a snap, it is easily dissembled and the power cord is magnetic which adds safety to function. The handles keep their cool, making removing the pan simple.
- Extremely durable for all styles of cooking, from grilling to sautéing.
- Recipes included with the electric skillet to get you started
- Adjustable temperature controls for recipes that require exacting temperatures.
- Slightly convex, food moves towards center of the pan.
- Simmer setting runs a little hot
This extra-large electric skillet has wonderfully high side walls, which translates to extra cooking and serving capabilities. Perfect for roasts, deep frying, soups and stews just about anything you can think to make, you can do it with this electric skillet. The tempered glass cover is great, allowing for easy monitoring, this is one of the best electric skillets for use on a buffet. Made with heavily cast aluminum this skillet is nonstick inside and out. Made by manufacturer Presto.
- Can be used for buffet serving
- Energy efficient cooking, saves time and money
- Can be fully submerged and is even dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Legs screws may need occasional tightening
- No rubber on the feet, so it slides.
Cooking in An Electric Frying Pan, Some Recipes
To help you get started, here are some recipes that you can make in an electric frying pan / skillet:
Roasted Chicken Recipe
We hope this article will help you find the best electric frying pan!